SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Solid foundational knowledge of designing and developing full-stack web applications using .NET framework.
Able to review different points of view or ideas and make objective judgements by investigating all possible solutions
to a problem while weighing out the pros and cons of potential outcomes. Able to draw specific conclusions from a
set of general observations of specific facts. Able to clarify the nature of a problem, evaluate alternatives,
propose viable solutions and determine the outcome of the various options.
- Middle Tier: Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, LINQ, MVC, EF
- Back End: ADO.NET, Data, SQL, SSMSE
INDEPENDENT DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
Personal Site: www.kevthedev.net
- uStore: Created a secure application for managing product data. Application is built to simulate an online store front with a shopping cart. Administrators have the ability to manage product, category and vendor data.
- Final Project: Created a secure data-driven ASP.NET MVC application from design through deployment for managing the tracking and organization of hardware and software within a company. Administrators have the ability to manage employee, department data and all details relating to assigned hardware and software.
EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL TRAINING
Centriq Training, Leawood, KS
Full-Stack Web Developer Program
- MVC Framework
- Trouble Shooting & Debugging
- Source Control
- EF, SQL, C#, JS, HTML
- Website Deployment
- Pair Programming
- Code Review
- Professionalism, Teamwork, Problem Solving & Effective Communication
Director of Front Office
- Set occupancy and approval rating records the likes of which the hotel had never seen.
- Developed, trained, and managed, new and existing employees.
- Created a training format to assist Supervisors in their leadership with CSR agents.
Food and Beverage Director
- A complete build- hired all new employees and trained and managed the success of the deli.
- Created, implemented, and marketed a completely new menu for the course deli.
- The deli and golf course saw profit increases over 1000% during my time there.
- Transported clients to and from KCI, Stadium Complex, Office Parks, and other local attractions.
- Highly skilled at networking and creating new business.
- Profits reached into the 600% percentile every quarter.
- Production facility manager responsible for implemented builds and QA
- Inventory control specialist tasked with maintaining incoming/outgoing products
- Consistently produced 10,000 pounds of loaded intermodal shipment every day.
District Manager/Management Consultant
- Led a team of managers tasked with opening stores and training employees.
- Forecasted, purchased, and merchandised items for a nine-store district.
- Built and implemented a store template that was adopted and utilize throughout the company.